Textbook Return Deadlines:
All returns must be shipped no later than December 21.
Textbook Return Procedure:
1. Log into your WesPortal
2. Go to the Student Tab
3. Go to the eCampus Book Portal
4. Click on Return Rentals
5. Click on Return My Rental for Free
6. Select the book(s) you would like to return
7. Click Print Label & Complete Return
8. Print the shipping label and packing slip. THE PACKING SLIP MUST BE INSIDE THE BOX WITH THE RETURN.
9. Tape up box, place the label on the outside of the box, and ship!
10. You may drop off your return package to the campus post office Monday - Friday 10AM - 5PM or any UPS location
If you wish to keep your textbooks voluntarily or do not return your books, you will be charged 50% list price. If you keep your books, you will be billed on your Wesleyan student account.
Spring 2018 Textbook Delivery:
Textbooks will be delivered to the campus store for your pickup before class begins. Commuter students - If you want textbooks delivered to your home, you must edit your preferred address ASAP. Login to WesPortal, Student tab, eCampus Book Portal, My Account, Account Summary, Edit, Account Information, Edit, enter your preferred address and click Save.