Please remember the criteria for the scholarship:
Legacy is defined as a student who is referred by an alumna who is a Grandmother, Mother, Step-Mother, Sister, Sister-in-law, Step-sister or Aunt of the student. Great aunts, Godmothers and cousins are not considered “legacy”.
- Student must meet minimum admission standards.
- Student must be a first-year or transfer incoming student beginning with the fall 2015 semester.
- Student must be able to prove the relationship to the alum and the alum’s status must be verified.
- Scholarship will apply to 1 enrolled student from the same family. The award will be available to the first young woman in a family who is accepted. The award will not be available to students who are simultaneously enrolled at Wesleyan College.
- This scholarship may not be stacked with any other scholarship, other than outside scholarships.
- The scholarship is renewable yearly for four years.
- If a student qualifies for a higher scholarship, she can decline this scholarship and accept the scholarship with the highest dollar award.
- Wesleyan College
reserves the right to limit scholarship funds based upon availability.
Click here to start Legacy Scholarship application